Monday, May 16, 2022

Handwrite Your Letter (Class 15)

DUE: 12-10- 21

Handwrite your letter.

Insert a copy of the handwritten letter in the homework doc.

I have included a link to an example of a personal letter.

NOTE: Depending on student's handwriting decide who will send handwritten letters and who will send printed letters. Almost all of my students send handwritten letters which is preferable. If a student's handwriting is truly awful, I give them my address so that they have a place to mail their handwritten letter. I do NOT tell these students that I print out their letters and mail them. I do NOT want any student to know that this is an option. I also do not want to embarrass a student who has really, really bad homework.

Letter writing reminders

No comments:

Post a Comment